Sign in to follow this  
AceTw

Question in my heart

There are always people who just want to experience the thrill of a new game, and then don't care if someone destroys it and the bugs?

No auction store doesn't mean you can't play. I can solve everyday tasks almost every day. If every novice can get to the top quickly, is this game fun?

I hope that the auction store will never open, just like Diablo III.
Some parasitic player  are always unable to understand the slow update of the game, try to profit from the game, the game is destroyed for them has no effect, no loyalty.
I only hope that the team can quickly crack down on hackers and annihilate vulnerabilities, stabilize servers, and then create good game space and quality.

Age of Empires1>Lineage1>Diablo I>Counter Strike 1.6>Diablo II>LUNA>League of Legends>Ragnarok>Lineage2>Diablo III>warframe>Rotmg>Survived By

If you know when these games were launched, you will know how long I spend experiencing these games.
Although there are some small games in the middle, I always hope that there is a good developer with excellent game quality that allows me to enjoy the game.
If someone breaks his balance, I will be very angry and don't even want them to appear in the game.
My heart's question: Are you really playing games?

CS.png

Rotmg.png

Warframe.png

Survived By.png

Edited by AceTw
  • Thanks 2

Hi AceTW - we totally understand, we want to make sure that we have as many security tools and measures in place as possible before we turn the economy back on. We'll keep doing our best to make playing Survived By a good experience for all players!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, quipham said:

同意您。順便提一下你在ROTMG的ig名字是?

SoulZl, in the game, I didn't use google translation, I don't know how to type.
Someone in my guild will help translate XD.
Here I am a lone player.

• Thanks 1

There's a "Looking for Group" channel in the official Survived By Discord server, let us know if you'd ever want to join us for some dungeon runs!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hh_katherine said:

在官方Survived By Discord服務器中有一個“尋找群組”頻道,如果您想加入我們的一些地牢運行,請告訴我們!

I solo T2 (hard) 1 minute 30 seconds ~ 3 points, T10 3 points ~ 15 points.

Most of the discord are NA EU servers, my PING 250 or so, walking LAG may even be pulled back to the original place and died...

Not that I like solo....XD

• Like 1

AceTw, You has been run with me few T9 before, But maybe You forgot it haha. I called you in game at Asia4 (or 2 I don't remember) last day but you not response :(

1 hour ago, quipham said:

AceTw,你以前和我一起經營過T9,但也許你忘記了哈哈。我昨天在Asia4(或者我不記得2)的比賽中打電話給你,但你沒有回應:(

Sry, I often use a computer to hang the net, and the discord state has not been switched.
PM18:00~21:00 dinner time, watching TV XD

I stayed in the well for a long time (10 days up) until I got to the legendary Harb master. It was 11 days later.......
In my game, because I can't read English, I often play alone.

Although Na1 is a lot of people, for me wifi thinks it is too lag (ping 220 up).
Most of Asia(ping120 up) random 1~6 channels

XD.png

Edited by AceTw

2 hours ago, AceTw said:

Sry, I often use a computer to hang the net, and the discord state has not been switched.
PM18:00~21:00 dinner time, watching TV XD

I stayed in the well for a long time (10 days up) until I got to the legendary Harb master. It was 11 days later.......
In my game, because I can't read English, I often play alone.

Although Na1 is a lot of people, for me wifi thinks it is too lag (ping 220 up).
Most of Asia(ping120 up) random 1~6 channels

XD.png

I play in Asia alone too, use to stay at Asia 2-4. Later I will ping your discord ^^. We can do T10 or just T9 grinding.