Sign in to follow this  
PIECEofTOAST

I would really like some kind of alternative to the well

I don't think the well is bad necessarily, but I am REALLY sick of it to be honest. Dying on purpose feels terrible to me, and when you are a semi-casual player that doesn't have god tier legacies yet (like me) you get disappointingly low returns from running the well. I don't need a replacement to the well, but can we have some kind of early/mid game alternative to grinding valr?

Just as an example (I'm not a game dev don't hurt me): how about a valr dungeon kind of thing that isn't endless, perhaps it could be like tier 9.5 in terms of difficulty. Killing monsters in there would give your character valr, but at a slower rate than a high level player doing well runs.

Given how core of a mechanic Valr is it's just a little disappointing how few options you have for acquiring it. I much prefer the gameplay loop of running dungeons to the (in my opinion) boring process of leveling a fresh character. This would also give non-harb characters a better chance at acquiring valr, as right now running the well with them is... tricky. 

its all true,

challenges arent good alternative cause they give too low amount of valr.  I did nearly all challenges on my alchemist and im sitting only on 2800 valr. 

Valr rewards from challenges should be pumped by by 3000% ( three thousands percent ) to the very least. So that when you die with fully done character , you get that under 100k valr - which will make you able to buy 6 elite cards. if you get one elite card you will be lucky anyways. 

problem could be solved with few integer changes 😜 

Agreed. Another in-game economy that is not finished till today (A.H.) and doesn´t make any scense to me yet. I get the idea of the legacy but many players posted bugs that don´t get anything later cause of them.

Aside of this, there should be a mid term tempo for grinding valor. Going in to die with all T9-10 set and not know if it´s going to work makes you feel unsure and actually makes you not wanting to go in.

For me, the main issue, leaving bugs aside, is the game economy that yet hasn´t been finished by devs. They should really, in my humble opinion (I´not a dev ), set things clear and structure the game basis instead of adding new content to the game. If the base is unstable the building will collapse...

I was also a casual player who doesn't have god tier legacies,  I never spent anything on the game -- just pure grind. It is possible ;) but why not add a new thing it would be good.