Sign in to follow this  
XReap

Legacy Revamp

So while I was on discord, I saw players saying that there is a possible rework for legacy and this is what this player stated.

There will be 4 Legacy Slots:

1 - for bullet pattern
2 - for ability modification
3 & 4 - for legacy

------------------------

My concern is about the worthiness of farming legacies for now. Is it still worth it to farm legacy because there will only be 2 legacies that can be used if the revamp came in.
I think those 2 legacies will be:
Followup
Class Mastery

I just recently finished my harbinger loadout and the preparations I need for my weapon, now that there is a bullet pattern in legacy, all the grind that I did to get the imprint of my weapon will  be wasted.

Right now, I am planning to grind infiltrator's legacy but is it still WORTH it in this point wherein I know that in the future, customizing loadout would be really tight and hard.

PS: I just want to confirm if this change is true and if it is not true, I'll delete this thread

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Yep it is true. Nobody can answer the other questions, since it's atleast 3 months till the revamp, probably even longer with all the fixes they need to make after every update. My guess is that legacies won't transfer over, everything will be deleted and you will get some valr (or whatever it will be after the revamp) back. 

• Thanks 1

Ohhh so we can still seize this legacy system.

I'm looking forward to the use of older cards that we have farmed because it took us a lot of time ;-;

Most likely old cards will not be removed from the game, some cards might have some ballance changes. In most cases buffed cause some cards are rather useless.
The did not say anything about removing old cards, just adding new ones.

What I meant was if there will be a revamp like what I said, the legacy cards for each class won't be maximized say for example

Harb's best legacies are

Target Weakness,Target Vitals, Harb Master, Follow-up.

If the update happens only Harb Master and Follow-up will be usable. In that case harb's DPS might go lower.

18 hours ago, XReap said:

In that case harb's DPS might go lower

Sounds like incoming nerf :(

Also if bullet patterns are moved from imprints to legacies, what will happen to our imprinted weapons? And to our imprints?

4 hours ago, Skrurg said:

Sounds like incoming nerf :(

Also if bullet patterns are moved from imprints to legacies, what will happen to our imprinted weapons? And to our imprints?

Yeah, what about the imprints. There are people with full set already.

• Like 1

Hi there! Yep, that's the plan - we haven't finalized this yet, but a likely possibility is that all unusable legacies will be deprecated and can be consumed for Valr that can be spent on the new Legacies. 

21 hours ago, XReap said:

Yeah, what about the imprints. There are people with full set already.

I can't confirm plans on this quite yet since it's a ways out, but we'll be sure to keep you up to date as soon as we are certain about next steps!

• Thanks 1

Hi @hh_katherine,

Imprint belong to Equipment, Legacy belongs to Character is good for now. Hope It won't change much ...

Just wonder Is there any class rework with new Legacies?

Thanks for warm response to community ^^

6 hours ago, quipham said:

Hi @hh_katherine,

Imprint belong to Equipment, Legacy belongs to Character is good for now. Hope It won't change much ...

Just wonder Is there any class rework with new Legacies?

Thanks for warm response to community ^^

HI Quipham,

Yep! We've had a large number of requests for new classes or subclasses to be added, so we will be doing this with our revamped Ancestral Legacy System. You'll be able to customize your character's special abilities and bullet patterns, creating new variations of our existing classes.

• Thanks 1