Sign in to follow this  
XReap

Autopick

An autopicker is a thing that allows player to instantly pick an item in the ground without the need to come close to it to pick it.

I suggest this thing because it would be really helpful especially when farming materials in t9, instead of running around and finding the equipments that you need from the enemies you killed, you can just run and progress through the dungeon and kill enemies.

This will be efficient in my opinion because sometimes when an enemy dies, the item that it drops doesn't instantly show up but when you come back to where it died the item will be lying there. There are even instances wherein  you can't get that item. 

If this is implemented I think it will help players in farming because it just saves so much time...

FEATURES OF THE AUTOPICKER :

> autopicking (lol)
>can specify what item you need to pick (would be great so inv doesn't always go full)
> can also pick everything  
> only in materials
> if activated, there should be a debuff in the side of  your screen showing inventory full

• Like 2

Hi XReap! I agree that it would be excellent to have more pickup range and added convenience. We've played with the idea of having pets do this - players have indicated that, to make sure pets aren't overpowered, they have abilities beyond simply dealing damage. In addition to their other functions, having them run around and collect items for you would certainly be helpful. Do you feel that this would be a good solution?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hh_katherine said:

Hi XReap! I agree that it would be excellent to have more pickup range and added convenience. We've played with the idea of having pets do this - players have indicated that, to make sure pets aren't overpowered, they have abilities beyond simply dealing damage. In addition to their other functions, having them run around and collect items for you would certainly be helpful. Do you feel that this would be a good solution?

Yes, I think that pets used for autopicking would be a good solution. It should just be ensured that the pet can get every items around so that nothing will be wasted when grinding.

• Thanks 1

The idea about pet able to loot which we want, giving stats buff, healing, regen mana is really cool. We can upgrade pet Tier or do more with this Idea hehe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, deadushka said:

Pets for autoloot, with loot filter please! And skins , we want skins for pets too, kawai and brutal versions 😛

^ This 👍

• Auto Loot
  • Loot filter
  • Skins
Edited by Zergggrrr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When it comes to materials, there perhaps could be a drop list (or something like the relic screen) that you can left-click to mean "*always pick this up*" and right-click to mean "*never pick this up*". This raises the question, "you have 'always pick up' and 'never pick up', is there a neutral state? How would that work?". Perhaps you can only set materials to be on a *yes* or *no* basis.

In terms of picking up items from loot bags, I'm not sure the same would work because various items can have various different imprints, etc. For this, it might be better to have a "*always pick up loot bags*" or "*never pick up loot bags*". Or perhaps "*pick up only relics*", or blacklisting the picking up of the catalysts.

Either way, this sounds like a very fun and interesting feature, even more so when you consider the joy of seeing your pet level up. Maybe the higher the pet's level, the better its filter when it comes to picking up higher tier materials, etc.