Sign in to follow this  
Rock Hawk

Vault & Inventory change

Suggesting the idea of making the inventory and vault menus wider or able to change the scale of how big it is. Once you get alot of items scrolling and finding items to withdraw becomes such a pain. Would also like to see a sort function so not everything is mixed up all random. Thanks!

• Like 1

This is not relevant, but one more suggestion. Would love to see additional stacks for crafting. At t8 crafting station, only 6 at a time can be crafted, makes everything go so dang slow. If you have the materials, should be able to craft much more. The time it takes can stay the same, but i would like to be able to stack more ongoing crafts at a time than just the few currently.

I would like access to the inventory of each character in the game menu and the ability to shift items.

Edited by Med0nt
  • Like 1

Being able to organize the vault would be nice, but I'd be fine with a sorting option with a search function. Like if I search "charm" all my charms show up, something like that. Because I do agree that having to scroll down the list of items is pretty troublesome, its like we're being punished for having more vault space and more items, which doesn't feel good.

• Like 1