Can there PLEASE be a way to turn off the screen shake.  When you're running through a dungeon and killing everything there's a significant amount of shake, then the world tree starts acting up and pretty soon you feel like you might be having a seizure.  It can just get to be a might much on the eyes when you're rapidly killing a bunch of enemies.

• Like 1

It actually means that someone on the server just died, longer the earthquake the stronger person that died was.

About that seizure i suggest turning your monitor's brightness down, it will make your eyes rest xD . 

I hope i helped ;) 

While the game does shake globally when someone dies, there is also local screen shake whenever you kill a mob or are hit by a projectile.

I have pretty sensitive eyes, so it can affect my focus as well.  I wouldn't mind a feature to turn off both the global earthquake and local screen shake.

Worse for me is the very strong contrasting light radius when doing areas such as T2 or T5... or the overworld at night.

image.thumb.png.ead0dcd4b84cf6896d137ccfa13fb049.png

Over the years, I've tried many things: changing monitor brightness, "computer glasses", yellow gaming glasses, 3rd party lighting program Flux, bias lighting, etc.

Some help more than others, but I know if the game has a lot of lighting contrast or I have to do a lot of micro-managing/tracking based off small or fast moving object, I'm going to have a headache and my right eye is going to have a red bar of broken blood vessels the next morning 😛

Hi there @DFactor - I've submitted a ticket request for this, it's been a widely requested feature so I hope we can accommodate soon. 

@BreadSlice the light radius is something for us to look into - what would help? The ability to dim it? Make it brighter?

Yes please. I don't have any problems with the earthquake, but the constant screen shake on projectile hit is really annoying.

• Thanks 1