Problem with NPC upload.When you log on to the server!only NPC in the zone of visibility of the screen if you run out of them they would disappear.I do not know how to fix this bug.It began to happen from the moment I flew out of the game, during the passage of the dungeon.

20190204140440_1.jpg

Are you using a mobile hotspot?  That seems to be a generally theme with this issue.

Another thread where people seem to be running into the same problem:

Some players have had success by changing servers.  This can be done by navigating to Settings -> Server Select and selecting a server from the drop down list.  I would suggest choosing an NA server first, no matter where you are trying to play from.  If that fixes the issue, try different EU or AS servers depending on your location.

Which country are you trying to play from?  Certain countries internet service providers have had restrictions in place which has made accessing the game difficult.

I'm not sure if this is causing the issue, but the game uses Digital Ocean to host the servers.  Russian ISPs seemed to have blocked many of the DO servers, particularly affecting the EU data center choices and some of the Asia servers.  That is why I recommended trying the NA servers.

Below is an article which goes into more detail:

https://meduza.io/en/news/2018/04/18/russia-blocks-tens-of-thousands-of-ip-addresses-owned-by-the-cloud-infrastructure-provider-digitalocean

I already tried all the servers.

My friend plays through the same provider as me, but he's fine. By the way tried to install the game on another PC but the error repeated.

I'm really not sure.  If you would have seen 3 servers per region, I would have had at least a little conformation.  I believe this is a network issue, which most players previously have experienced when playing through a hotspot, but there might be other ways to experience the same network issue.

I'm less convinced it has to do with the Digital Ocean IP / Russia block because you did manage to fully connect to the game.  My only other guess is that different information for the game is located on different servers, and one portion of info for the game is unable to reach you.  That's complete speculation, however.

Just to rule it out, I would try to validate the game files by:

• Right click on Survived By in Steam
  • Properties
  • Local Files tab
  • Verify Integrity of the Game Files

If that does not work, you could also try re-installing the game, but again I am leaning toward a network issue, and both of these things will likely result in the same problem.

Hopefully @hh_katherine and @amethyst_hh will have more ideas that can be of help.

Hey there! This is a network issue - you aren't receiving sufficient data, which could be caused by ISP, your PC, or even your wi-fi. Does your computer meet our minimum specs?

If it does and you'd be willing to send over a log, that would be super helpful. A log can be found by going to: \Steam\steamapps\common\Survived By\SurvivedBy_Data
output_log 

(You can also find it by going to steam, right clicking and going to properties, then select local files. It will take you right to Survived By, then Survivedby_data, which is where the log is located.) 

Capture.PNG

minimum OS: Windows 7 or later
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Video Card: GeForce 6600
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Disk space: 500 MB

I have OS: Windows 7 
Processor: Intel Core 7
RAM: 16 GB RAM
Video card: (2GB ) 
Network: Broadband connection
Disk space: 593 GB

output_log.txt

Posted (edited)

They've done multiple stability upgrades have you tried since ? 

Welcome to the neglected side of the forums btw ❤️

Edited by ToSRyan