Majestro

Why do my friends left and how to bring them back

It's well known for all of us playing at least from December that this game without a trading systems doesn't bring as much fun as it once was, all my friends quit playing after waiting 2-5 weeks for AH to come back live. I wait until today and they always ask if AH went back live, im very suprised that nobody talks about it at all and i was wondering if there are more of ppl like my friends that might make devs start focusing on the important parts of the game to fix instead of changing layouts or adding new stuff.

Btw. i feel like invasions where added to make us be quiet and get them fixed items, but i might get the wrong idea.

AT LEAST ADD TRADING MECHANIC BETWEEN PLAYER A AND PLAYER B so people can actually interact and need each other once again.

If you agree let the devs know by posting your thoughts on the subject.

• Like 1

I agree that there should be a trading mechanic between two players because not only it would make trading easier but safe as well from griefers who will try to steal the loots that you drop.

Although two player trade would be good, implementing it has the same problems that AH has for duping.

Are you sure dedicated players aren't leaving because they have finished t10? There is little point to continue to die to collect valr or farm to craft. Not much team system since HP change.

The non dedicated seem to quit once (or a bit later than) they hit 25. There is not the influx of new players since no longer the newest game.

Hi Majestro! We're still hard at work bringing the Auction House back online, but I understand your frustration. Survived By used to have a separate, more simple system where players could trade directly with each other, but it wasn't very effective (and was a little broken) so we removed it a while back. That being said, it seems feasible that we would bring the trading system back one day. In the meantime, we'll keep pushing to bring back our Exchange and AH systems.

This game is dead without Auction house even if next month guilds come out or party system, it will still be dead because of Auction house.. I'm pretty sure it will be MONTHS till they really bring it back because they don't know how to deal with it. There's not even a ETA and sucks telling new players what there once was and how you can't get electrum with bloodstone, maybe you make more money with auction house being closed? By making players buy (starter packs) (birthright supporter packs) for bloodstone? 

🤔

Edited by Trash Panda

17 hours ago, Trash Panda said:

This game is dead without Auction house even if next month guilds come out or party system, it will still be dead because of Auction house.. I'm pretty sure it will be MONTHS till they really bring it back because they don't know how to deal with it. There's not even a ETA and sucks telling new players what there once was and how you can't get electrum with bloodstone, maybe you make more money with auction house being closed? By making players buy (starter packs) (birthright supporter packs) for bloodstone? 

🤔

Hello Trash Panda,

I understand your concerns but I can assure that it won't take that long. We are working hard to get them back up and running, and do hope to have an ETA soon. The tools that will need to be created for the AH and other systems to be secure enough are rather complex, which is why we are avoiding announcing a target date. We will also never require players to make real money purchases, nor was this decision a way for us to make a profit - they had to be taken down in an emergency response to a cheating player who was flooding the economy with thousands of duped Electrum, rendering it worthless. We want to make sure something like this won't happen again and are genuinely very sorry that it's taken so long.

Hoping to get it back up as soon as we can.
--Katherine