Skrurg

crafted weapon with "deprecated" prefix (paired wave)

Hi

I just crafted a weapon with "paired wave" imprint and the prefix turned into "deprecated". The weapon seems to work normally.

The imprint itself didn't show as deprecated in my inventory, or in the crafting menu (add imprint, before actual crafting started).

Not sure where/how i got that imprint unfortunately.

1549351905-sbkukribug.jpg

Maybe that is a glitch because there is also a glitch between healing and protective wherein both appears as "protective" in imprint name but they are different.

1 hour ago, XReap said:

there is also a glitch between healing and protective wherein both appears as "protective"

Not sure it's a naming issue. "Deprecated" means it's obsolete. So i probably shouldn't have it, and shouldn't have been able to use it in crafting. I'm pretty certain i got it less than 2 weeks ago though. I can also upgrade it! (weapon prefixes are normally not upgradable)

1549358156-sbkukribug2.jpg

Edited by Skrurg

Some of the affixes have had their apply chance set to 0, which means you will never find them drop naturally on an item.  However, they can still be obtained through crafting and the imprint through dismantling, which I believe is unintentional.

The following items are deprecated and will appear labelled as such:

• Paired Wave
  • MeleeShot
  • Powerful
  • Piercing Wave
  • Paired Piercing Wave
  • Tri Spread Shot

Also the following prefixes can likely still be upgraded:

• Heavy Shot (not deprecated)
  • Paired Helix (not deprecated)
  • Melee Shot
  • Powerful
  • Paired Piercing Wave
  • Paired Wave

2 hours ago, Skrurg said:

Not sure it's a naming issue. "Deprecated" means it's obsolete. So i probably shouldn't have it, and shouldn't have been able to use it in crafting. I'm pretty certain i got it less than 2 weeks ago though. I can also upgrade it! (weapon prefixes are normally not upgradable)

1549358156-sbkukribug2.jpg

Sorry, I think I replied a wrong answer xD