Sign in to follow this  
XReap

Frag vs Long Rico: Which is the best for Harbinger?

So right now in the game, I am in the stage in which I am building up tier 10 items.

I have 2 bows 
1.) Frag
2.) Long Rico with Power

The suffix aside, which one do you think is the best?? I think frag is better because I do not know what long rico does, They said that it will go from one enemy to another enemy, is that it? I just crafted it because almost everyone is saying that it is good.

Sooo what do you guys think? Which is better for damaging and energy gain??

• Like 1

Frag ~ energy gain (for ability spam) = dmg

Long ricochet ~ long range but u gotta aim enemies (energy gain? ehh, i'm not sure about that)

Stick both in craft since your not going to have many (5) of either. Getting the silver again for a failed craft is a pain. Or just wait months for devs to change system.

Both are good, frag is better at energy gain right now (this may be outdated information starting tomorrow) but the main use of the Harb is well right now, long range rico was better before the well bug, I would imagine that staying the same after this next update. If your fighting mobs in dungeons like t9/t10 frag is generally better because it can shoot around corners (rmb doesn't allow that) frag has a huge damage penalty but it doesnt matter much right now because normally you are just using your rmb. If your maining harb I'd get frag, if just for well I would get long range richo. 

54 minutes ago, Sephos said:

Both are good, frag is better at energy gain right now (this may be outdated information starting tomorrow) but the main use of the Harb is well right now, long range rico was better before the well bug, I would imagine that staying the same after this next update. If your fighting mobs in dungeons like t9/t10 frag is generally better because it can shoot around corners (rmb doesn't allow that) frag has a huge damage penalty but it doesnt matter much right now because normally you are just using your rmb. If your maining harb I'd get frag, if just for well I would get long range richo. 

Oh ok thx for straight answer, I think I just wasted crafting, I think I'll still be using the long Rico cuz it has power suffix

Edited by XReap
  • Like 1

@XReappower is really good, but suffix's in practice are undertuned in stat changes in actuality. I think the numbers are being fixed tomorrow but I'm not sure on that. I personally have multiple gear sets for myself in all classes. Not a big deal which one you choose between those prefix's as they are both good and can clear any content in the game with them. 

11 hours ago, Sephos said:

@XReappower is really good, but suffix's in practice are undertuned in stat changes in actuality. I think the numbers are being fixed tomorrow but I'm not sure on that. I personally have multiple gear sets for myself in all classes. Not a big deal which one you choose between those prefix's as they are both good and can clear any content in the game with them. 

alright, I just prefer weapon with suffix because I can get more dmg with them, i just tested long rico and i can say that i can get fast energy with it just like frag so I think I'll use it or reroll it in the near future, The only downside of long rico is its low dmg 

• Thanks 1