Sign in to follow this  
XReap

Prefix / Suffix Rerolling

Rerolling is a thing that allows us to change a certain prefix / suffix into another one but it is randomized.

In my opinion, the price for rerolling tier 9 to tier 10 items should be lowered for they cost too much and this is supported by the fact that there is no good source of silver for players to gain.

I believe that the price for rerolling t10 should be reasonable because 150000 silver is just too much. Just imagine spending like 1 - 2 hrs grinding for gears to reroll but then you got some bad prefix / suffix. I "suggest" changing it to like 100000 or atleast 80000 (if that is still fine) so that it can make more balance.

I also heard that there will be various quests that will provide us silver. In my opinion, those quests should be repeatable, daily and weekly in order for us to farm more silvers more efficiently. 

• Like 1

Hey there XReap!

It's definitely possible that these rerolling costs could use some rebalancing - I'll definitely pass this along and we'll see what we can do!

The weekly quests will have 4 stages and each will award silver and the potential for additional loot, so that will be a lucrative secondary source of silver.

• Like 1