BreadSlice

Build 4229 Issues

• 0 time/kill leaderboard
    • Fixed in Week 10 Hotfix 1
  • Leaderboard ties for time seem to go to unknown factor, microseconds?
  • 1 leaderboard  per account, regardless of class
  • T9 key craft - cant pull silver from vault
  • Relics reset level
  • Relic old + new interaction
  • Gear unequip bug STILL happens; gear that has gained XP AFTER the patch will be removed on log-in
  • Buying pots while over 10 has no limit
  • 99999 electrum displayed when first visiting store buy potion
  • If potion capped, store button + cost for previous selected item
  • Attachment delete message is modal
  • Removed imprints cannot be added to item; no error message
  • Mobs crit defense now based off player level?
  • Orb Spider is a 23 (T4) in 26 (T6) area, but has 6k+ health compared to level 26 3k health
  • Accelerating BOW no longer has increased range, Dagger still does.  Does change only effect new items or only bows?
  • Item disappeared; T9 level 4 bow used in well for the first xp gain after patch.  Could be related to Gear unequip OR alt+f4 in well, but I am 80% sure I did receive mail
Edited by BreadSlice

Thank you, Breadslice! I've passed this along to make sure we're making progress or looking into the other issues that weren't targeted in this morning's hotfix. 

Hi Bread - diving into these a bit more...

• Leaderboard ties for time seem to go to unknown factor, microseconds?

We'll likely solve this in the future by making the challenge a bit tougher.

• 1 leaderboard per account, regardless of class

This is intended  by design. We may add class categories in the future.

Haven't been able to replicate this yet, but will keep trying.

• Relics reset level

This should also be fixed in the hotfix, I'll add it.

Currently, capped potions don't display the buying options of other items.

• 99999 electrum displayed when first visiting store buy potion

This one is definitely a bug.

Unable to track this one down, can you define modal in this context?

• Removed imprints cannot be added to item; no error message

The behavior is intentional but an error message would definitely help clarify it for players.

• Mobs crit defense now based off player level?

This is also by design.

• Orb Spider is a 23 (T4) in 26 (T6) area, but has 6k+ health compared to level 26 3k health

This creature is a bit unique because it's an event spider, so the stats are inflated.

• Accelerating BOW no longer has increased range, Dagger still does. Does change only effect new items or only bows?

Accelerating Shot should be fixed as well, but the dagger is a bug.

• Item disappeared; T9 level 4 bow used in well for the first xp gain after patch. Could be related to Gear unequip OR alt+f4 in well, but I am 80% sure I did receive mail

Closing out of the well before the patch was a bit of unexpected behavior, so this isn't a bug that should effect other players - however, we can certainly refund this bow through support. www.survivedby.com/zendesk

1 hour ago, hh_katherine said:

Haven't been able to replicate this yet, but will keep trying.

It seems similar to the previous charm bug, where if the charms were in your vault, the craftsman couldnt see them to upgrade.  I know when players were having issue, asking them to put silver on their character instead of in vault has seemed to allow them to craft.  Im not sure if there are more initial conditions.

• Item disappeared; T9 level 4 bow used in well for the first xp gain after patch. Could be related to Gear unequip OR alt+f4 in well, but I am 80% sure I did receive mail

Closing out of the well before the patch was a bit of unexpected behavior, so this isn't a bug that should effect other players - however, we can certainly refund this bow through support. www.survivedby.com/zendesk

I lost it on my SECOND run, where I was trying to test something else, so the "0" time run likely didn't factor in, as I already received it during that death.  So, if it is related to simply DCing in the well, it may happen to others.

Only speculating here about the possible cause, however, because I'm relatively sure I did get the mail after the death and it disappeared after, I think it may have had something to do with the "unequip" bug.  The unequip bug seemed to only occur after an item gained XP AFTER the last patch.  If the item didnt have xp, hadnt been used to gain xp yet,  OR it was maxed previously, it would not unequip  My bow would not have gained any xp until I did the well, as I equipped it right before doing the well that second time. 

Unable to track this one down, can you define modal in this context?

This one isn't really a bug.  Modal as in you cant take any action until you confirm the dialog.  It may be ok since all the mailboxes are in town, but it is something I feel should be steered away from in a permadeath bullet hell game.  The dungeon "warning" messages are similar.

• 1 leaderboard per account, regardless of class

This is intended  by design. We may add class categories in the future.

I assumed so.  It's just not entirely clear that a run on your Druid isn't going to show if you don't beat your Harbingers record, since the class is shown. I was semi taken by surprise.

I'll also add if you DC in the well and do not break your previous best, you have no way of seeing how you did.  

Currently, capped potions don't display the buying options of other items.

Sorry, I didn't originally write this list for other humans to read.  I got lazy and just pasted it in from the spreadsheet.

Still trying to clarify this. @Darkolas originally posted it here: 

His Youtube video highlights it well.

I found a smaller issue here:

giphy.gif

Where the number selector for the potion seems to remember what was selected previously (hard to see).  Notice how the Energy potions selector depends on what was visited before it.

The buying pots over 10, I can't replicate because I dont have over 10 pots.  I know that if you are capped, then claim a daily login claim, you can go over 10 potions.  People were reporting somehow, after exceeding this threshold to be able to buy more without limit.  However, the people I asked to confirm don't seem to be able to replicate it either.  I'm not sure what they were talking about.

Edited by BreadSlice

When it comes to the spiders, I would like to oppose it's unique. It WAS unique place as it offered tougher challenge (they were strong and also had strong multi-shot attack) that offered balanced amount of XP for increased hp and dmg of these enemies. Now it's unique in negative sense, it's just wasted area on map where no one will waste their time ever.

Instead of making more places like this offering challenges and leveling areas for players who are sick of leveling in repeating and crowded dungeons, you removed one.

You could make the game much more fun by:

- adding more places like this

- balancing silver drops across all tiers and adjusting crafting prices

- removing level requirement on gear, instead add single conditions that players can equip T6+ gear only if they ever reached level 25 on any character