Sign in to follow this  
Kentakor

T9 catalyst

Right now the catalyst you get from the T9 dungeons are very inconvenient and almost useless unless you for some reason need to craft t9 gear. Additionally there is no easy way to get rid of them, you cant sell them and to drop them you need to type in to drop a whole stack. I think it would be neat since relics are a very big part of the game now that the catalyst respective to the T9 dungeon can be exchanged for that specific relic. Now obviously it wouldn't be a 1:1 ratio i think this would make the catalyst less of a nuisance and feel more valuable. 

• Like 5

A stack into one relic sounds good. 10 runs for a guaranteed relic is not too much to ask now that you need hundreds and thousands of them.

• Like 2

I support this idea. With almost 700 hours into the game I never once crafted t9 gear which means I NEVER used the catalysts. 
Solutions:
1) Make a couple of catalysts able to be crafted into a t9 relic as well as gear.
2) Allow use to sell catalysts.
OR at least
3) allow players to stack up to 50 relics so that can be dropped on the ground faster to get rid of them from crowding up our inventory.

Edited by Kelphaz
typo
  • Like 2

I agree to this idea, catalyst would be worth getting if this update will be implemented but I suggest that whenever this thing is approved, don't make bad ratios such as 10:1

• Like 1

14 hours ago, hh_katherine said:

Hello friends! Out of the solutions proposed by @Kelphaz which do you think would be most effective? I'll submit a ticket once we have a consensus :) 

craft relics w/ catalysts

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1