Sign in to follow this  
ToSRyan

Server Stability

Just died in t10 due to rubber banding into a disconnect.. Logging back into see your 1k+ relic consumed character dead. Gonna be taking a break from the game for awhile till the server stability is upgraded.   

-Sanders

Got the same problem yesterday, game freeze 2/3 seconds on t10 (enough to get rekt by boss) and i lose all my relics bonus ...

The current relic system is unfair if we compare time invest to drop it.

It just kinda seems pointless to add a relic system that requires so many hours of grinding in a perma death game when the biggest threat in the game is the server disconnecting you... What's the point in farming like 3964 relics if the server is just going to kill you anyways

• Sad 1

Hi @ToSRyan - totally understandable, that would be really frustrating. We believe that we have found a way to revive characters along with their relics - we'll continue looking into this and will be sure to revisit your ticket!

• Thanks 1

To add a list of people this has affected @hh_katherine it would include myself, Kelphaz, Sanders. All DC T10 and died with a plethora of relics. There were others as well that have expressed their grief with me but I can't remember their names unfortunately. Some steps to follow would be nice, like should we create new chars if it happens or just wait?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@hh_katherine I was also affected like Sanders I lag for a second then once the game catches up dead screen and I'm staring at my grave. Still have not been able to farm or buy those relics back ;S.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

The latest update made running hardmode dungeons impossible for me due to rubberbanding. I don't disconnect though, I'm stuck in a spot and the mobs still hit me. After my first char died, I had to alt+f4 every other run to avoid dying again. The weird thing is that it didn't happen in the normal dungeons during leveling to 25.

Hey all its Dhornel

@hh_katherine

To improve experience of gameplay you should add into the game code - teleporting command, so  if player not respond to server over 4 seconds (have any connection issues, server lag, pc goes on reboot or windows crashed, or game crashed troubleshooting) - immediately teleport him to Tower. Yes he could lost key, but its nothing in case to lose entire progress by not player fault. Another way is to put protection shield on character until player log in back and be able to move and attack monsters again.
Another idea, that many people supports, to prevent people leave (quite the game) - to make relics account bound (not character bound), relic bonuses should be active for player characters only at lvl 25, with death relics should not to disappear, but to balance it - rise cap that equivalent of previous one relic (before the current update) to lvl 10 instead of current 6 (so people will have more stimule to continue farming and play the game)

Edited by deadushka

Ok, I died too in server lag, just a moment ago, seems like I dont want to play anymore too, till developers improve stability, or do something with relics, so much time was WASTED to farm it up and now I died and loose it... Its like invest a lot of time and at the final it costs nothing... I have create ticket, to restore my progress, but I dont think they would do that.

Снимок экрана (2401).png

Edited by deadushka

Thank you, everyone! These extra details definitely help. Be sure to submit a ticket to www.survivedby.com/zendesk so we can track how many people are affected, what is being lost, and try to make reparations.

https://gyazo.com/240e3b57a9104d7551f375d027676f02

https://gyazo.com/5715365038e0e6ce719a916a7deae876

Just some lil clips about how laggy it is ;/

And also wanted to comment about 100~ relics I've used from Hydra and Mirage that I've lost after Hotfix, R.I.P hours of grinding.

Hope it gets better soon. If someone gets this laggy just Exit to Main Menu before death, it could save you. :D

Neptunious

Edited by SmurfingYordle
  • Thanks 1