Retromastery

Concerns about the game's future

Heya ! I'm a big fan of this game but I do have a main concern who may or may not be justified so here it goes:

I'm just worried that this game simply end up being shut down before it sees the light of day... the Steam player count are pretty low "less than 200 players even during the week-end" due to the game kinda failing to retain player's attention for a long time, I love this game... A LOT, but I do know that the devs and publisher need to make money, and if a game deemed to not be successful enough and actually cost too much to keep alive, it's only natural to move on and shut it down to avoid bankruptcies... and that's what scares me the most... I don't want this game to fail or getting shut down, but I don't know if these 200 players will be enough for HH and DE to actually keep the game up and release more content

• Like 1

Agreed! It's really sad because this game does have potential!  Seems like they pushed it out too early unless they get an investor and advertise it once they work out major bugs.  AH is still down and it's been over two months!! Now that's way too long.  People say they are fine without an AH but its bad for the game.  If there was an AH then people would be willing to buy in-game currency.  Taking this long to fix a "security" issue with the auction house means the bug still exists.  SO SAD! I really did enjoy this game.  I even bought the mid package they offer (when AH was live).

• Like 1

One more thing that could make the game "more alive" is with the fixes in the relic system. I think it is better to have the relics account bound or some of it be compensated when you die, it is making most of the players ragequit

Everyone wants AH but instead of fixing it (which they are not going to be fix for a while no ETA...) they come out with impossible relic farm that doesn't matter when you die, kinda rediculous....made T10 gear crap because everyone is running around with Berserk.. No need for gear guys just use druid bear and berserk and your good!..

We hear you loud and clear, and are working through issues as quickly as we can. The Auction House will come back online in the near future. We apologize for the time it has taken, but the root cause of the issue goes beyond security and involves more complicated server issues that are pretty intensive.

Our changes to the Relic system were just the first iteration, but are absolutely subject to change with community input. Content output has slowed a bit as we work on new features like revamped quests, guilds and even a reworked Ancestral Legacy system that should definitely improve the concurrency numbers that you’re seeing.

We sincerely appreciate your support and concerns about the game’s future, but we can assure you that Survived By is not in any immediate danger and that we have guaranteed development plans spanning over the months ahead. Thank you for continuing to provide us with feedback so we can keep moving the game in a direction that the community enjoys!