Sign in to follow this  
anubiss

Hard time progressing past t6... what am I doing wrong?

First off, I love and adore this game. I have purchased a 3 supporter packs and will continue to support this game. I recently have ran into a wall and I'm not sure how to get past it.

I'm fully geared in t6 gear as an harbinger and have a quad shot t6 bow along with always running with 10 hp pots. I cannot do t7 dungeons and have not attempted t8. I was disheartened to find out that I cant craft t7 gear without myrhril catalyst which is a t7 dungeon drop...this doesn't make sense to me. To make this problem worse, with no auction house I cannot even purchase the mats I need in order to progress. 

Am I doing something wrong or missing something? How do you progress?

• Thanks 1

The T7 dungeon is just not "balanced" at the moment. I got stuck too and went straight to T8. It's a big jump. Dodging and moving slow is certainly going to help you but yeah... for now just skip T7. The boss is really hard w/ T6 gear. T8 is crazy easy though.

Edited by Qareca

I disagree with the above poster who recommended skipping to T8. The enemies in T8 hit like a truck if you are in T6 gear, and they come in endless numbers. Dungeon layout also does not favor harbinger, since often your special attack will hit walls.

The problem may well be that you haven't died enough. Legacies are extremely important. You need the good ones, and you need them at high level. It will help a lot. 

Which legacies are you using? Have you already done the Well? 

If you haven't done the Well yet, go do it. You *will* die, but you will gain a lot of valr.

Equip your best weapon, and cheap other gear, put everything else in your vault.

@Aubiss wow! Thank you so much for supporting us, that seriously means the world. Tier 7 is one of our more problematic dungeons that will undoubtedly receive some attention in the future. Ozryela is right, it might be a lot easier if you die and then apply some stronger legacies to the next character, but you don't have to die to proceed. If the T7 dungeon is a little too daunting, it's always a good idea to hop in with a few other players - I'm not sure if you're in the Discord, but there are always kind folks there who would be happy to help! discord.gg/survivedby