Sign in to follow this  
XReap

SERVER STABILITY SUCKS

So today, I was playing this game. At a certain point while im playing, I DIED. THIS GAME'S SERVER STABILITY IS SO HIDEOUS, IMAGINE HAVING A 1 WEEK WORTH OF GRIND THEN DIENG BECAUSE OF THE SERVER THAT SUCKS. THIS GAME HAS A LOT OF POTENTIAL EXCEPT THE FACT THAT THE SERVER STABILITY IS FULL OF ISSUE @hh_katherine sorry for the rage but I think this game won't be anything good despite having any potentials BECAUSE of server stability. What should I do now?  REGRIND? LAST TIME I DID THAT I DIED TO ANOTHER ISSUE INVOLVING LAG. Imagine how raging this system. I am at the point wherein no dungeon poses any threats to me BUT YEAH I LAGGED IN THE BOSS FIGHT OF GOLIATH then I took every shot I was rubberbanding like 5 times, I tried to escape SPAMMING my potions but what happened? NOTHING my potion keeps on popping but my health isn't restoring. IF THERE WOULD BE ANY WAY TO REVIVE A DEAD CHARACTER, I would be happy and willing to wait but at this current state in which most of the devs would say in tickets, "Sorry we cannot revive you character, we hope that you enjoy survived by as you do before." How can I? I think this can't get any better. I know that I look like a baby crying at this point but I just want to release my frustration, imagine hard grinding for weeks then dying just because of the SERVER-SIDE issue and not human error.

PS: Sorry if I said something harsh, the game really lacks this thing called "SUPPORT" atleast that is what I have in my opinion, I haven't tried to send a ticket yet because that is the answer that I am expecting to get because that was the thing that I got last time.

Edited by XReap

Hi Xreap -- I completely understand your frustration. I would definitely be upset if I put that much time and focus into a character and then it died because of something completely out of my control. This isn't the first message we've gotten about this issue, and (beyond server stability, of course) I think it also calls for a discussion about how we can make improvements to the game's design to curtail some of these feelings. After all, the premise of Survived By is that dying is supposed to be GOOD - fun, even. Right now, that isn't always the case. I'm so sorry that this happened to you, and I will absolutely keep encouraging choices that will take the pain away from death. With every new update, there will continue to be server improvements, but I understand that doesn't help right now. Thank you for reaching out, and feel free to message me anytime if there's something I can help with.

4 hours ago, hh_katherine said:

Hi Xreap -- I completely understand your frustration. I would definitely be upset if I put that much time and focus into a character and then it died because of something completely out of my control. This isn't the first message we've gotten about this issue, and (beyond server stability, of course) I think it also calls for a discussion about how we can make improvements to the game's design to curtail some of these feelings. After all, the premise of Survived By is that dying is supposed to be GOOD - fun, even. Right now, that isn't always the case. I'm so sorry that this happened to you, and I will absolutely keep encouraging choices that will take the pain away from death. With every new update, there will continue to be server improvements, but I understand that doesn't help right now. Thank you for reaching out, and feel free to message me anytime if there's something I can help with.

Will we ever get help from the support team if we issued ticket?

Like returning relics and items via mail 

Edited by XReap

they do not return you anything, I already have reply for my ticket, just apologize there nothing more. So I quit game, there is no point to play till they do something, for example reach some cap (goal) and your relics that will be safe at this point by forever, or to extend HP of characters to prevent incident deaths. 

The support team is generally able to respond to requests 3-5 business days after the submission of a ticket. Unfortunately, they may not be able to honor some requests. Please submit a ticket to www.survivedby.com/zendesk and we'll see if it's something we can help out with!