Sign in to follow this  
peakhunter

Spirits attack pattern, travelling and T7 daily

1. Something should be done regarding the attack pattern of spirit animas (?), the little ghosts with special attack which hits like a truck and you can't avoid it because it covers the entire screen. This is something that makes especially the T7 impossible for some new players, because it's extremely easy to die. Two animas and you have 50% hp and you probably won't even see them. It's bullet hell, you are supposed to dodge bullets here, not get hit automatically.

2. T7 shrines quest is too damn hard. The mobs just like animas spawn all around you and either you are going to gobble potions constantly or you won't do it or die trying. Pls fix it, either make the quest more doable by letting the player circle around the shrines from a nice safe distance taking the mobs down or make the mobs less threatening. It's a barrier for new players.

3. Consider adding autotravel option which lets you travel by clicking on the map but without teleporting, yes you can die if you are not careful but this is the price of comfort. Having to either tp or travel on foot with WSAD should not be the only options in my opinion. There's room for more.

• Thanks 1

Hi Peakhunter!

We'll definitely look into both the T7 animas and T7 quest and see if there's a bug that is causing these issues. For the third suggestion, we definitely want exploration and journeying to be a big part of the game so we would like to keep our teleportation to Waypoint shrines for now.

On 3/6/2019 at 9:26 PM, hh_katherine said:

Hi Peakhunter!

We'll definitely look into both the T7 animas and T7 quest and see if there's a bug that is causing these issues. For the third suggestion, we definitely want exploration and journeying to be a big part of the game so we would like to keep our teleportation to Waypoint shrines for now.

Hi, thanks for responding. I'm not just talking about T7 animas but animas in general. Their attack pattern is too frustrating and unavoidable.

• Like 1

I agree, I hopped in after you posted and tested it out for myself - the helix bullet pattern is too unpredictable and it's difficult to identify where it's coming from. I'll talk to the team and see what we can do.

Posted (edited)
On 3/11/2019 at 5:56 PM, hh_katherine said:

I agree, I hopped in after you posted and tested it out for myself - the helix bullet pattern is too unpredictable and it's difficult to identify where it's coming from. I'll talk to the team and see what we can do.

Thanks! But please look into their special attack as well, I'm talking about the big circle that covers the entire screen and hits you when you are inside the circle

I don't mean to make the game super easy, I just want attacks to be avoidable. 

Edited by peakhunter
  • Thanks 1